Field Services Manager Tony Andrews and PADI Regional Manager Jonas Samuelsson are travelling in the Red Sea area visiting members in the deep south up to the Hurghada area. It’s been a very interesting and productive first few days and we are looking forward to continue meeting members in the Hurghada and El Gouna area over the next few days and to conduct a PADI Member Forum on the 12th of July.
We would like to congratulate Cleopatra Makadi Bay Dive Center and Deep Ocean Blue for both becoming PADI Divecenters. Also a big thank you to Steve at Pharaoh Dive Club for organizing the logistics for a Members Update night in El Qusier a few days ago.
Finally we would like to thank our local guide and PADI Member Wahid Arida for showing us the beautiful Red Sea area.
Please don’t forget the 12th of July 2014 Member Forum in Hurghada. The Seminar will focus on:
- Current trends and changes within the dive industry.
- The new DSD participant guide and how you can leverage all the features and benefits to increase PADI Open Water Diver course certifications.
- The newly revised PADI Open Water Diver course and the curriculum changes that will affect you.
- Risk Management: learn how conservative decisions provide better protection for you and your divers by analysing real dive incidents.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to meet up with other PADI professionals and Members in your area and discuss issues that you may need assistance on… or just enjoy the get together with other key players in the industry.
The event details are as follows:
- Date: 12th July, 19:00
- Location: Hilton Hurghada Plaza, Gabal El Hareem Main Street
- Tel: +2 065 354 9745; Fax: +2 065 354 7597
- Website: www.hurghadaplaza.hilton.com
Registration is on the day of the Forum prior to commencement. There is no charge for attendance at the Forum. Attendance at this member forum will count as one seminar credit. The Forum will be conducted by: Jonas Samuelsson, Tony Andrews and Nicole Detry.
Jonas can be contacted on [email protected].