The new Online Processing Center is now live and can be accessed via the PADI Pros Site and the PADI Pros’ Site Lite.
The new center has been developed using PADI Member feedback to ensure a more user friendly experience. The responsive design ensures it can be easily accessed from your mobile or tablet.
Some of the exciting enhancements to the Online Processing Center include:
- Reorganization and simplified navigation.
- Mobile optimization of all screens.
- Simplified language and wording throughout the portal.
- Downloadable reports for digital products in each status.
- Digital codes scoreboard for a quick reference of your available codes.
- Integrated tooltips to provide descriptions of each section or application.
- Improved filtering and sorting options of digital code data.
- Drop-down menu of languages.
The revised Online Processing Center has launched in multiple languages including English, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, French, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, and Chinese.
Please note: the old PIC Online application has now been retired, and all online certifications will need to be processed via the new Online Processing Center.